Asset Management Online Courses – eLearning
If you or your team are working from home during this unconventional time, then why not make the most of the opportunity to study our class leading Asset Management online courses that cover the core IAM Certificate syllabus.
We have developed an innovative blended learning approach that incorporates modular online eLearning with facilitated webinars to provide learners with the opportunity to reinforce their understanding and share their experiences with other learners.
Our Asset Management online courses (eLearning) are ideal for those who want to gain a solid understanding of Asset Management systems and approaches and can be accessed online through any computer with an internet connection.
This means learners are able to limit the time spent away from day to day duties, with no need to travel as they can study from the comfort of their workplace or home office.
- Asset Management is a critical discipline in any asset intensive organisation. This training is applicable to everyone who interacts with the asset lifecycle or are stakeholders.
- Find out more about what Asset Management is here: https://youtu.be/iutqVhwdzFo
- We are all Asset Managers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JUid2PyS1s&t=4s
- This eLearning course is an ideal first step into the exciting world of Asset Management.
The eLearning consists of 22 sessions contained within 4 distinct modules, each of which is supported by a live online webinar. This helps solidify the concepts learned and provides an opportunity for delegates questions to be answered by an experienced trainer. What’s included? Click here.
Each eLearning module will take around 2 hours to complete. The standard course package provides 20 hours of Asset Management training through a combination of modular eLearning, hosted online webinars and further learning exercises. We recommend delegates allow for 3 weeks to complete each module and associated tasks and webinars.
Your purchase of eLearning will prepare you for the IAM Certificate qualification. It includes:
- Access for 12 months to all 4 eLearning modules (22 sessions)
- 6 live webinars scheduled as follows:
- Introductory 1 hour welcome webinar
- End of module E1 webinar (1 hour)
- End of module E2 webinar (1 hour)
- End of module E3 webinar (1 hour)
- End of module E4 webinar (1 hour)
- Revision, summary and exam preparation 1 hour webinar
- Access to our course companion guide which sets out tasks for offline additional study
The IAM Certificate examination is an optional extra for this package and is not included int he base price. The exam can be added and sat anywhere in the world from the comfort of your home without needing to attend an examination center.
We run webinars approximately every 2 weeks. When you book we will contact you to schedule you into your first webinar group which is held with other delegates. The group sizes are always capped at 15 delegates to give you the best experience and ensure you have the opportunity to interact with the trainer.
Corporate courses are assigned private groups. To book a corporate course please contact us or request a quote.
- Cost effective – No classroom or instructor fees, and no need to travel or spend more time than necessary away from daily duties, with less cover required.
- Flexible online training – Learners study where and when they want to, all that is needed is a computer and internet connection.
- Effective – eLearning allows learners study at their own pace, in a comfortable environment, and with less pressure to understand content ‘straight away’. Learners can step back over and review the training.
- Interactive – engaging content that keeps the learner engaged and requires the learner to complete each slide before progressing on to the next one
- Webinars – access to our expert training team via a live webinar to discuss the concepts and ask questions
- World leading Asset Management expertise delivered in a time and place that suits you
- Asset Management is a universal skillset which can increase your employability across a wide range of industries, it can also help you climb the career ladder in your existing employment
- Develop your CV - getting certified shows employers that you have a clear understanding of the core concepts of Asset Management. Once certified you can display your Acclaim digital IAM Qualification badge on your LinkedIn profile.
- Find new jobs - becoming certified shows you have strong Asset Management knowledge and that you're motivated to learn: two essential qualities in the workplace. Asset Management is rapidly becoming a sought after skill
- Develop your career - Improving your Asset Management knowledge can help you find a job, get promoted, or start a whole new career with great prospects.