Foundation Award – an Introduction to Asset Management
Introduce Asset Management and develop a common understanding
Organisational culture and staff engagement are critical to the success of Asset Management.
Our one-day Foundation Award course has been developed from our extensive and highly successful IAM Certificate courses to bring critical Asset Management principles and terminology to large audiences who need an appreciation of Asset Management. Attendance at one of our Foundation Award training courses assists in breaking down organisational silos and developing alignment through the organisation.
Who is the Asset Management Foundation Award for?
- New entrants to organisations (including trainees), who may go on to work in Asset Management roles.
- People moving within organisations to start their first Asset Management role.
- People who do not work in Asset Management roles, but support or interact with their organisation’s Asset Management activities and need an awareness of Asset Management.
- People working in an organisation’s supply chain, who provide the client organisation with Asset Management services. Asset Management Awareness in the supply chain can help drive real value.
Foundation Award Benefits to Employers
- Initiate and build alignment within the organisation
- Embed the Asset Management culture and put everyone on the same page
- Develop a common understanding and awareness of Asset Management within the organisation
Register your interest
Upcoming Events › Foundation
Events Search and Views Navigation
- No matching events listed under Foundation. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.