Create engagement with the Asset Management function
Organisational culture and staff engagement are critical to the success of Asset Management.
Our one-day Foundation Award course has been developed from our extensive and highly successful IAM Certificate courses to bring critical Asset Management principles and terminology to large audiences who need an appreciation of Asset Management. Attendance at one of our Foundation Award training courses assists in breaking down organisational silos and developing alignment through the organisation.
Who is the Asset Management Foundation Award for?
- New entrants to organisations (including trainees), who may go on to work in Asset Management roles.
- People moving within organisations to undertake their first Asset Management role.
- People who do not work in Asset Management roles, but support or interact with their organisation’s Asset Management activities and need an awareness of Asset Management.
- People working in an organisation’s supply chain, who provide the client organisation with Asset Management services. Asset Management Awareness in the supply chain can help drive real value.
- Organisations wishing to trial the Award – if you are considering the Asset Management Award for your organisation then this is an ideal opportunity to sample the course. If you go on to book a full course we shall discount your fee from the full course.
Foundation Award Benefits to Employers
- Build alignment within the organisation
- Embed the Asset Management culture and put everyone on the same page
- Develop a common understanding and awareness of Asset Management within the organisation
What’s included in the course fee?
- All refreshments and lunch for the day
- Course and Foundation Award test fee
- Printed copy of the course slides