1 day IAM Foundation Course, London, F18001
The IAM Foundation Award
The Asset Management Academy are thrilled to be offering this Foundation Award course the day before the IAM Asset Management Conference, November 2018 at the same venue as the conference, The Park Plaza London Riverbank.
Developing an appreciation of Asset Management – The IAM Foundation Award is a 1 day Asset Management awareness and appreciation session designed for larger audiences needing an understanding of why Asset Management is important to the organisation and stakeholders. A short knowledge test is held at the end of the course and successful delegates will receive the Award.
Who is the Asset Management Foundation Award for?
- New entrants to organisations (including trainees), who may go on to work in Asset Management roles.
- People moving within organisations to undertake their first Asset Management role.
- People who do not work in Asset Management roles, but support or interact with their organisation’s Asset Management activities.
- People working in an organisation’s supply chain, who provide the client organisation with Asset Management services.
- People working in an organisation’s supply chain, who support the Asset Management services provided to the client organisation.
Foundation Award Benefits to Employers
- Build alignment within the organisation
- Embed the Asset Management culture and put everyone on the same page
- Develop a common understanding of Asset Management within the organisation
What’s included in the course fee?
- All refreshments and lunch for the day
- Course and Foundation Award test fee
- Printed copy of the course slides
- Date: 26th Nov 2018
- Duration: 1 Day
- Start time: 9:00 am
- Finish time: 5:00 pm
- Location: London United Kingdom
- Available spaces: 23
- Price: $398
John MeehanJohn has over 30 years “hands on” experience within asset owning utilities. He has held senior engineering, finance, regulatory, asset management and leadership roles. This gives him the ability to bring perspectives from all parts of asset owning organisations into the training environment. He is a member of the Institute of Asset Management (IAM) and former IAM Council member. John is also a member of the Institution of Gas Engineers and Managers, a member of the IET Asset Management TPN Executive and a British Standards committee member.
London, SE1 7TJ United Kingdom View Website