1 day Asset Management Awareness Course Manchester
The IAM Foundation Award – Asset Management Awareness
The Asset Management Academy are thrilled to be offering this Foundation Award course.
Developing an appreciation of Asset Management – The IAM Foundation Award is a 1 day Asset Management awareness and appreciation course designed for audiences needing an understanding of why Asset Management is important to the organisation and stakeholders. A short knowledge test is held at the end of the course and successful delegates will receive the Award.
Who is the Asset Management Foundation Award for?
- New entrants to organisations (including trainees), who may go on to work in Asset Management roles.
- People moving within organisations to undertake their first Asset Management role.
- People who do not work in Asset Management roles, but support or interact with their organisation’s Asset Management activities and need an awareness of Asset Management.
- People working in an organisation’s supply chain, who provide the client organisation with Asset Management services. Asset Management Awareness in the supply chain can help drive real value.
Foundation Award Benefits to Employers
- Build alignment within the organisation
- Embed the Asset Management culture and put everyone on the same page
- Develop a common understanding and awareness of Asset Management within the organisation
What’s included in the course fee?
- All refreshments and lunch for the day
- Course and Foundation Award test fee
- Printed copy of the course slides
- Date: 29th Apr 2019
- Duration: 1 Day
- Start time: 9:00 am
- Finish time: 5:00 pm
- Location: Manchester United Kingdom
- Available spaces: 17
- Price: $398
To be confirmed…To be confirmed...
Manchester, M4 4AF United Kingdom