1 day Asset Management Awareness Course London
The IAM Foundation Award – Asset Management Awareness
The Asset Management Academy are thrilled to be offering this Foundation Award course.
Developing an appreciation of Asset Management – The IAM Foundation Award is a 1 day Asset Management awareness and appreciation course designed for audiences needing an understanding of why Asset Management is important to the organisation and stakeholders. A short knowledge test is held at the end of the course and successful delegates will receive the Award.
Who is the Asset Management Foundation Award for?
- New entrants to organisations (including trainees), who may go on to work in Asset Management roles.
- People moving within organisations to undertake their first Asset Management role.
- People who do not work in Asset Management roles, but support or interact with their organisation’s Asset Management activities and need an awareness of Asset Management.
- People working in an organisation’s supply chain, who provide the client organisation with Asset Management services. Asset Management Awareness in the supply chain can help drive real value.
- Organisations wishing to trial the Award – if you are considering the Asset Management Award for your organisation then this is an ideal opportunity to sample the course. If you go on to book a full course we shall discount your fee from the full course.
Foundation Award Benefits to Employers
- Build alignment within the organisation
- Embed the Asset Management culture and put everyone on the same page
- Develop a common understanding and awareness of Asset Management within the organisation
What’s included in the course fee?
- All refreshments and lunch for the day
- Course and Foundation Award test fee
- Printed copy of the course slides
- Date: 25th Sep 2019
- Duration: 1 Day
- Start time: 9:00 am
- Finish time: 5:00 pm
- Location: London United Kingdom
- Available spaces: 18
- Price: $394
London, WC1X 9HX United Kingdom