IAM Certificate exam
The IAM Certificate exam ‘Principles of Asset Management’ is held independently by the Institute of Asset Management. The AMA can assist you with exam tips on our courses.
What is in the IAM certificate exam
- The Asset Management Certificate exam is 2 hours in duration and consists of 60 multiple choice questions
- Each question has 5 choices to select from
- Questions are randomised for each candidate, so no-one has the same question set
- You can move backwards and forwards through the questions, we recommend that you answer the ones you know first and then return to the ones you aren’t sure of afterwards
- The exam is closed book
- To pass the exam you must obtain a pass in each of the 5 modules as set out in the IAM Certificate syllabus
Our Certificate courses will cover advanced exam techniques to make sure you get the most from the examination. The Asset Management Academy always aims to host an IAM Certificate exam at the end of each certificate course. This allows our delegates the chance to sit an exam while the course information is fresh in their minds, giving you the best chance of passing. This is a unique offering which adds a lot of value to our courses.
To give you an idea of what to expect on the exam, here is a free set of IAM Certificate sample questions. These sample questions are from our older course and only cover a small section of the syllabus. The sample questions only have 3 choices for each answer which is less than the real exam. If you are not sure what the correct answers are, please email email@example.com and request the answers.
Our online asset management course contains full sample questions after each module and have recently been updated with 5 choices per question. This results in a better learning experience.